8.27.2007

The most boring drive ever....

If you've ever driven to Weatherford then you'll probably agree with me when I say it's the most boring drive ever. Josh met my parents last night briefly when he came to pick me up. That went really good. Then we headed to Weatherford. We stopped off in Hinton at Red Rock Canyon where he used to work to see some friends of his there, then we were back on the road. We made it to Weatherford around 6:15 and went to his friend Matt's house. Matt is quite possibly one of the funniest people I've ever met. A group of us went out for dinner and then went back to Matt's house to hang out. We had such a good time. On our way out of Weatherford we stopped at a park and sat in the bed of Josh's truck and looked at the stars. SO romantic. It looked like someone spilled glitter on black cardstock. (I'm such a scrapbooker!) The stars were breathtaking and Josh is AMAZING. It was, by far, the best date EVER.

School today was decent. I didn't get home until 1:00am this morning and then I had to get up early for my 8:30 class. I'm exhausted. I only have one class tomorrow, so then I can come home and crash. *cheeers for that*

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Weatherford isn't that far away...you could play the cow counting game! : )

~Kim