9.08.2007

Like it?

What do you think? I decided to change things up a bit and re-do my blog. New colors, new picture. I, for one, love it.

So many little things going on right now....

I picked up extra shifts at The Paper Crown http://sistas7.typepad.com/ this week. Talk about inspiration! There's so much new stuff right now and it's all so pretty. My mind is spinning with ideas! (This could be dangerous!)

I got my goodies from Corrine for the 8 shades of Friendship swap and they are SO yummy! I can't wait to put them all together on the shade. Maybe we'll have a shade decorating party! Ooh la la!

The boyfriend and I are wonderful still. He said, "I love you" for the first time yesterday. Be still my heart. Quite possibly one of the most amazing experiences I've had in my life. So sweet, so genuine. Words just can't describe it. I love that boy.

How about the OU and Miami game? I'm wearing my crimson and cream and in 100% Sooner mode. Today is going to be a great day.

Alright, I'm off to do something creative. I have to get some rest though....I work at the hospital from 7p-7a tonight. Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! I am so happy for you and your new boyfriend! AHH!! I remember those feelings!! How exciting for you! I wish that I could work in that CUTE store with you and Corrine! Have a great Weekend!

~Kim said...

So sweet, so shappy, so you! I love it Holly!!! I need to revive my blog too....I just don't know how! : )

Awesome on the lovie dovie front! I am so glad that things are working out much better.

Do you have OU scrubs to wear??? You should definitely get a pair for gamedays!

OK, when in the world am I going ot get to see you again? I miss my friend Holly!!

Love ya girlie,
~Kim