2.20.2007

A thing or two...

Have I mentioned before how much I hate being woken up when I'm sleeping? If I haven't....then I hate it....a lot. I come home from school today and I'm just freakin tired. So, I lay on the couch....doorbell rings....dogs bark.....total chaos. Lay back down....phone rings....answer phone....damn telemarketer.....lay back down....my mom needs something....get up....take care of mom....lay back down.....my dad comes home....dogs bark like crazy....GRRRRRR!!! Can't a girl get an hour or two of quiet? GOSH!

As I'm writing this, I look up and Maggie has something in her mouth....what is it? A paint brush. I swear, that little girl has me on my toes all the time.

I had planned on seeing Zac tonight after I help Kim with her Technology for Teachers stuff. But my phone just rang and it was Zac saying, "If you don't come to Edmond tonight, it's okay. I have some homework I need to work on." I have this sinking feeling though, like....something is happening in Edmond tonight and he's gonna go have fun and not study like he told me. Maybe I'll surprise him. *totally scandalous* Is that bad?

Alright, I'm gonna go. More to come later!

0 comments: