2.12.2007

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Lots of new things happening lately!

Working at the scrapbook store is the best thing ever. It's so nice to get to meet other people that share the same craft as you do. Lots of fun, interesting people coming in and asking for help picking out paper, ribbon, and just shopping. I feel very lucky to get to be a part of that.

I went out with Zac last night. We were quite the little socialite couple, hitting party after party. Fun times. I'm not much of a partier, but he is. We're pretty much opposited. Hopefully we can balance eachother out somewhat. He can teach me how to be a bit more outgoing and I can show him that he doesn't need to be quite so....overwhelming. It's a work in progress. I think we're doing Valentines tomorrow and studying for Math.

While I was at work yesterday, I picked up a few yummy treats! Cosmo Cricket's Halfway Cafe and Dutch Girl lines and some paper flowers made by Corrine herself. ooh la la! I can't wait to use them. I think the Dutch Girl line would make a darling mini book.

Off to bed. I have a math quiz and an Oklahoma History test on Tuesday. Yikes! Plus, I'm subbing middle school Home Economics tomorrow. Lots of little girls. Should be ultra exciting.

0 comments: