2.03.2007

Be still my heart


I have no idea what "Be still my heart" means, but Teresa McFayden said it, so it must be something that's just fantastic.

Gonna have so much fun today. My dad is going to the gun and boat show and I get to tag along. Then we might go to the gun range and John Mayer is tonight. Holla! It's going to be hella fun.

So, Zac officially asked me out. I'm so excited. I think we're going to try to plan something for next week. I'd prefer to see him in class once more before we go out, we'll see if it works out that way or not.

I really want to try to run to 7 Minutes Later this weekend. I need some scrapping stuff. That's a lie, I don't need it, I just want it.

This is my latest page I made. I'm aware that OU's colors are not crimson and black, however, I was wearing a black sweater in the picture so I thought black cardstock looked better. Plus, I do have the white flowers. Love this page!

Okay my lovelies, I must run. Talk to you soon!

0 comments: