12.26.2005

When the moon is in the 7th hour and Jupiter aligns with Mars....

You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you have to do something that you don't want to do? I've got that feeling right now. I have to work tomorrow and I don't want to go. I sued to love my job, but ever since I said I was transferring it's been horrible at work. I'm looking forward to getting out of there and getting to my new bank.

I really want to start subsititute teaching. But that's going to be hard since I have to be at work at 2:00 after the first of the year. I'll be part time then. I'm taking summer school this summer. It'll be my first time taking summer school, so I'm a little nervous/excited about that. But if I have class in the morning and I don't have to be at work until 2, I was thinking about maybe getting another job. We'll see about that though.

0 comments: