12.27.2005

I'll do what I have to do as long as I come home to you....

Hi.

I'm talking to my best pal Jeromee right now. I think he's going to be one of those life long friends you have. I can picture us being old and calling eachother all the time...or at least emailing. I love him to death.

Did I mention that I was sick? If I didn't...I'm sick. Coughing, runny nose, sneezing, stuffy nose...the works. It's not fantastic. Add that on top of my eye infection and...oh yea...I'm looking extremely sexy.

I don't have to be at work tomorrow until 4:15 (what the hell?) So, I think I'm going to go to work with my dad. It'll be fun. Then Thursday I open and close. Friday I open and close and Saturday I open and close. So that should be fun....except not.

Jeromee is going to The Hero Factor concerts with me in Norman. I'm pretty excited about it. I can't wait. I love The Hero Factor. My friend Rob is in a band called Super Cat and he's good friends with them, so that's even cooler.

My nose hurts. You know when you keep blowing your nose, how the tissue rubs against it? My nose is rubbed raw. Damn you, Kleenex!

OKay, I think I hear a bubble bath calling my name.

0 comments: