12.25.2005

Merry Christmas

Christmas time is here again, and I, for one, am truly blessed. I have a wonderful family and everyone is in good health. We all got to spend this holiday together, which means more to me than anything.

We had a fantastic day and opened lots of presents. My mom grilled steaks out for lunch and we had garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli cheese casserole, rolls, cranberry jello salad and other goodies. Steve, Ann and Larry came over, and we opened presents and watched "The 40 Year Old Virgin" while eating pumpkin pie and cranberry apple crisp.

We're winding down for the day. My mom and dad are in the study uploading Christmas pictures on to the family website. Whitney is over at her boyfriend's house and I'm here, just sitting on the couch with my laptop, while Susie is taking a nap on my leg.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to make a few small Christmas returns. Whitney got me 2 pairs of pajamas, one is too big and the other is too small. So, I need to return them for the correct sizes. Other than that, I have no plans. I'd like to sleep in, but I don't know if that will happen or not.

I'm dreading going to work Tuesday. I know it's only a 4 day work week, but I'm still not looking forward to it. But the good part is that I'll be part time after the first of the year. I can't wait to transfer to the MidFirst on Reno and Mustang Road, and then school starts back up. It'll be nice to get my life back to normal since the holidays overwhelm me. I also need to build back my checking and savings accounts. *ha ha*

Well, that was my Christmas post. Enjoy, and I'll talk to you all later!

0 comments: