12.04.2005

Something's there that I can't see...

Hi everyone. I hope you're having a great weekend.

First off, Mustang lost their game for the state championship. I'm proud of them getting there in the first place. Good job Broncos!

I'm sure you're dying to know what my surprise was! My mom and I went to a play. It's called "A Tuna Christmas". It's so funny. These 2 men write it and star in it. They each play about 8 characters. There's a whole "Tuna" series of plays. While I was there, I saw Dr. Nelson, my Marketing Education faculty advisor. So, I talked to him while we were leaving.

On Saturday I stopped by the branch on Reno and Mustang Road to talk to Melissa about transferring out there. It would be from 2:15 to 6:15 4 days a week and 8:45 to 12:30 on Saturdays. So, it's absolutely perfect. Tomorrow I have to talk to Lori and see what she says. I really hope she'll let me go because I want to go over there so bad.

My mom and I are cooking dinner. She's making cheesy garlic mashed potatoes and I made baked chicken with mushrooms on top. I love mushrooms. Yum! I also want to make biscuits.

I'm thinking I want to take a bubble bath tonight. Mmm, I love baths. We also need to take our family Christmas picture sometime soon.

Brr! It's cold. Tomorrow the high is supposed to be 38! Wow! That's flippin cold!
Stay warm everyone!

0 comments: