12.28.2005

love's on your list of things to do....to bring your good life back to you...

Ahoy my loyal readers!

How was your day? Mine was pretty good. I hung out and was lazy most of the day. My dad and I went to Lowe's to return some lights for his building and then ate lunch. I had to be at work at 4, and I got off at 8:15.

I'm listening to my Sheryl Crow CD "Wildflower". It's really good. I like it a lot. I think she and Lance Armstrong are so cute together. *aww*

I need to wash my hair....eh...I'll do it tomorrow morning. Speaking of tomorrow morning, I have to work all day....*barf*

I can't wait to transfer! I saw my most favorite person today! Stephen works at the branch in Mustang. I love him! He has a hot scottish accent. He's from Scotland. He came over today to say hi. He's such a nice guy. I want to find a socttish husband. Maybe I'll start searching right now...

0 comments: