12.16.2005

Give me sunshine when I only see rain

Good morning.

Yesterday was bad at work. Lindsay and I got in it once again*go figure*. I'm just ready to transfer. I just want it to be all over with. Lisa ended up calling this lady in HR who deals with employee conflict. The upper management just has to see that there's something wrong here. Kyle and I are leaving and Lisa, Jen and Liz are just teetering on the edge of leaving.

One of our customers is bringing us lunch today. She said it was a Christmas present. Isn't that sweet of her? I leave at 2 and Lindsay comes in at 1:30 so I won't really have to mess with her today which is fantastic.

Finals are over. I'm so jazzed about that. Now I can just work over the break and not really worry about school or anything.

I started making out Christmas cards last night. I love making them out and hate it at the same time. They're nice, but they're a pain.

My mom made cookies last night. I love the holidays. She bakes like crazy. It's fun and I love her so much.

Speaking of things I love so much...Susie is asleep on my bed. In the morning she comes into my room and lets out a little whimper to let me know she's there. I puck her up and put her in bed with me. She's still under the covers now. It hate waking her up when I have to leave, because then during the day she's in the laundry room with Cricket and Frankie. Oh well, they all get along great.

Okay, well I have to leave for work now. I'll see you guys later.

0 comments: