12.14.2005

Walking down fifth avenue I looked up and I saw you

Hi everyone.

I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday. I bought a philosophy book for David. I also got a book called "Witnessing America" and it's a true life recollection of American history through journals and stuff. It's really good. I also bought "Visual History of the World". It's good too.

I had to work late today. The shit hit the fan at work today. Lindsay and Kyle got in a huge fight. It resulted in Kyle putting in his two weeks notice. He was going to put it in next week, but it just came early. I do't know what they're going to do once Lisa puts in her notice. The shit will really hit the fan then. We're having her birthday party Friday. I think I'm going to get her a book. She's a big reader.

I went out to dinner with Whitney and her boyfriend. We went to Outback. I ate a little bit, but then I started feeling sick so I pretty much got everything to go.

Alright, well, good luck to everyone on their finals.

0 comments: