6.17.2008

New 'do

You know that feeling when you go to a new hair stylist?
I hope she "gets" me.
I hope she's willing to try something totally new for me.
I hope she doesn't mess it up!

I tried a new hairstylist, Michelle at Shaggy's. Let me just say this woman is the bomb-dot-com. Seriously Woonderful.

I told her what I wanted. She made a few suggestions and 35 minutes later, voila....


I'm loving the faux bang. I'm NOT a fan of bangs, but luckily, I can tuck this behind my ear if I want.

Other good news, I made a 91 on my assessment test. Yee haw! Party time! I think there's a Bud Light Lime with my name on it....talk about a reward.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello miss Holly...LOVE the new do! I like the Faux bangs! My hair is down to the middle of my back...I am wanting a change too! I want something fun and funky! I'll let you know when I get up the courage to get rid of my long hair!
Smiles, Joy~