6.06.2008

Creative Overhaul

It's my goal this summer to scrapbook more and work on fun crafty things. Between work and school this year I didn't do much (creatively speaking) since I left the scrapbook store in February. I was always reading, writing a paper, doing reasearch, attending study groups, etc. Ohhh, the life of a history major.

Now, though, I still have summer school, but I have 4 day weekends too. *Nice!* So, I made a run to a cute little store this afternoon and loaded up on everything "new". I haven't bought scrap stuff since February. Man! I am sooo out of the loop.

So, now it's time to sit back and scrap. I can't wait. I have so many ideas rushing through my head. Layouts I want to do, color schemes I want to try and pictures that need to be cropped. Sounds like I've got a lot on my plate, dontcha think?

I have a test Monday over airway management for my EMT class. I also have to work tonight from midnight to 7am and tomorrow night from 7p-7a. Yea, that's gonna suck pretty bad. Ha ha. I'll get through it. But still, it's not going to be fun.

Time for me to get off here and take a quick nap before heading in to work. Hope you have a great night!

0 comments: