6.13.2008

Gettin' Crafty, eh?

One more birthday present for Brian....

I guess I should start by telling you that the boy LOVES action figures. He has action figures all over his room. (Yes, he's 26 yers old!) I think it's cute that he still likes to play with toys. He's got Transformers, Family Guy characters, GI Joes, etc.

I call Brian "Super Medic" all the time. He'll tell me a story about a call he went on and I'll say, "So, what did you do Super Medic?" He laughs and finishes his story. I looked high and I searched low and there are NO paramedic action figures.....

So, I made one. This little guy was a construction figure (notice the hard hat and the gloves) but with a few coats of paint, the gloves are now latex gloves and his hat is a cap. I had to paint his pants, shirt, gloves, hat, hair and add the red crosses. Bonus points....I even painted on Brian's goatee. **NOTE: I got some brown paint on the upper lip, I got it off though, but not before the pics were taken**





The real Super Medic...

0 comments: