2.28.2008

Yikes!

It's been over a week since I last blogged?!? Holy cow! So sorry about that. I've been one busy little chick-a-dee lately. Lots and lots of school work to do. I had a paper due on Monday, one on Wednesday, one tomorrow, and 2 on Monday. Plus next week is midterms! Yup, it's that time again, I've got 2 tests next Friday. Wowzers! See? I told you.

I also start my new schedule at work on Monday. Yea, I'm a little excited about it, I'll be honest. Finally settling into a new routine.

So, in honor of all my hard work, I decided to spoil myself a little bit. Look at what I bought off Etsy. Isn't it beautiful? *sigh* I'm madly in love with it. I've already started mentally pairing it with different outfits. So super cute!


Also, this afternoon my mom and I went and got manicures and pedicures. Look at my pretty little tootsies! (I don't normally take pictures of my feet, but my french pedicure looks so great, I just couldn't help myself!)

Go do something fun this weekend and think happy thoughts for me. I'll be spending this gorgeous 70 degree weekend inside writing about the history of Canada and the history of the witch hunts.

Enjoy!

0 comments: