2.05.2008

A little prayer...


This is Frankie. One of our 4 daschunds. She's 11 years old and right now, she's very very sick. I came home from school today and he had an accident on the tile in the laundry room. She was just acting weird and my parents took her to the vet. She's spending tonight in the animal ER. The vet there gave her a 50/50 chance. They think her stomach or intestine is blocked, but can't find anything to describe it on x-ray.
We are heartbroken and so upset over the thought of losing her. We got her (and Cricket) when I was in 6th grade, about 2 weeks before Christmas. We're hoping for the best right now, but we're just not sure what's going to happen. So, if you're the praying type, please say one for sweet Frankie, or just send some happy thoughts this way.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Oh Holly, I am so sorry! It's never good when a puppy is sick. I remember exactly how I felt when we found out that Gracie had congestive heart failure...and when Dayz had cancer. They little four legged friends are more like family than most of our human family members.

I will be thinking about poor Frankie tonight and will pet Gus a few extra times before he goes to bed.

(((HUGS to you and Frankie and the other pretty little Dauschands at home!)))