2.13.2008

Hello my darlings! Don't you just love Valentine's Day? It's a celebration of love! I just love everything about Valentine's Day. Lots of pink and red, sparkles, and kisses! *sigh* I'm mushy, I know it. I love making Valentines. There's just something so special and sweet about home made valentines.

This Valentine's Day finds me single, and I'm okay with that (finally). I'll be spending the day at school taking a Nutrition test and then getting ready for my first Spanish test on Monday and then at a doctor's appointment. Nothing romantic about that at. all. I got some really cute Valentines stuff for my sister and my mom. 2 cute picture frames from Target and little pink and red odds and ends. I'm pretty sure they'll like them.


Just wanted to pop in and wish you all a magical love filled day!
Smooches!

2 comments:

~Kim said...

Happy Valentines Day!! Kensington has a special Valentine for you....we may have to come over tomorrow evening to give it to you...

~Kim

suzi finer said...

...having a contest on my blog for the holiday: www.iamadiva.com
love to you!