2.18.2008

Schedule Schmedule


My schedule for last week. It may not look like much, but it felt overwhelming. Lots of Spanish homework (have I mentioned how much I loathe Spanish?) Although a friend of mine taugh me how to say bad words in Spanish, so that made it a little bit cooler.

This week's schedule isn't looking much better. I had a paper due today for my African American History class about the Plessy v. Ferguson court case. I also had a Spanish test today. I have a quiz on Wednesday in my History of the Witch Hunt class. Have I mentioned that I have Spanish homework EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT? Yea, I do, it's crazy, I know.

I'm decorating my notebook for class. I'm sick of the plain boring notebooks, so I need to glam mine up a bit in true shabby glam style. Prepare to be amazed, ladies!

Okay, I better get going. I have to read an article for class.

0 comments: