3.08.2008

Check out this little pretty!

Don't you just want to gobble this cute jar up? I found it for $6! The corks were 10 cents each and I think they look so darling together. I'm loving it, for sure.


I officially survived midterms! Whew! Time to relax a bit, huh? I'm so excited to have them out of the way. Now it's just officially one week until spring break. I'm just a little bit excited, can you tell? Unfortunately, I don't have any spring break plans. Instead I've picked up several shifts at the hospital, so maybe I can make some extra $$ over the break and I want to make lots of cute things! I need to finish my "Let Them Eat Cake" art from Everyday is a Holiday. I've been meaning to finish it for some time, so that's definitely on my to-do list this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet little jar! Where did you find her?? Hope to chat with you soon girlie!

suzi finer said...

those corks look delish!
love.

Susan said...

Congrats on surviving midterms! :)
That jar is looks adorable and what a deal!
You have been tagged. Hope you play along...come see my blog for details.

Susan
www.creativedestination.typepad.com