2.20.2008

This Week....

This week is so exhausting. Seriously. Papers due, tests, quizzes, lots of reading....blah.

I'm an obsessive compulsive list maker. When I find my mind wandering in class I make lists. Crazy, I know. Lists of vacation places, groceries, things I need to do, upcoming assignments, and stuff like that.

I'm working in the ER on Saturday night. It's my last shift before I start my new schedule and my last SCHEDULED weekend shift. The good news is that starting March 3rd, I'll work on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4pm-2am and I can pick up Saturdays if I feel like it. Isn't that fabulous? Plus I'll get the little perks like benefits and PTO. Nice, huh?

Who's been watching American Idol? Got any favorites? I like the hot Australian guy. The guy that played the guitar last night with the dreadlocks was surprisingly good too. I can't wait to see the girls sing tonight and see who I like from the girls' group.

Okay, I should get off here and work on my Spanish homework. Hasta manana!

0 comments: