11.13.2008

Weekend Time

It's the weekend! Well, for me it is anyway. My "weekend" begins at 4:15am on Wednesday and lasts until 3:25pm on Saturday when I get back to work.

Today was slightly productive. I got my hair cut and colored. Although, you can barely tell. I went darker, and it seems like she just put in some low-lights and trimmed off less than an inch. I got home and my mom said, "What did she do?" Yes, my thoughts exactly. Alas, I'm trying to make the best of it though.

Tomorrow I'm subbing. I have nothing else to do, so why not? The coolest part, my neighbor Erica will be in my class and I am so excited to see her. She's in 8th grade and is mighty cool. Can't wait.

That's it for news around here my friends. I'm bringing my camera to work on Saturday so I'll take some pictures of my ambulance to share. I'll give you the grand tour. :-)

It's Thursday....off to watch Survivor and Grey's!

0 comments: