11.15.2008

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go....

Back to work this afternoon. It's been really nice having the past 3 days off. I've been spoiled. Wednesday I slept in until 1:00 and stayed in my pajamas all day. Thursday I got my hair cut and colored (see previous post) and yesterday I taught 8th grade english.

The past 2 nights I went to Jeremy's house. He was in academy with me and moved here for this job. Can you imagine packing up your life and moving to a whole new state and not knowing anybody? I couldn't do it. Anyway, I've been trying to spend time with him and get him acquainted with the city and such. He's my sister's age and just a really cool, funny guy. I'm sure he'll settle in here nicely and make lots of friends soon.

It's supposed to be cool and windy again here today. I'll make sure to bundle up at work and stay toasty. I'm bringing my camera to work today so I can show you my big pimpin' ride. Ha ha ha. I should get one of those stickers that says, "My other car is an ambulance".

Take care!

0 comments: