11.21.2008

Party of 1

I brought my camera to work with me last week and was able to snap a picture. Well, I didn't take the picture, obviously, but my partner did. How awesome do I look behind the wheel?


My sweet friend Kim gave me the idea for Journal Jars for Christmas. I started making my prototype this afternoon and I am so pleased with how it turned out. Cutting the strips was the most time consuming part! Whew! I als had to take out a few of the journaling prompts because she's not married or a parent and a few of the prompts refer to that. I'm going to make a composition book to accompany the Journal Jar. I'll keep you updated on it.


Lastly, I must inform you that I am once again a single lady. Unfortunately since taking this job my time with Brian has been extremely limited (I haven't seen him for the past month!) He is now working for 2 ambulance services (1 full time and 1 part time) which leaves us no time to see eachother. Like most girls, I require attention *gasp* and that's something which he can not give me at this time. The separation was mutual and I'm sure we'll remain good friends.
On that note, have a lovely weekend.



0 comments: