11.20.2008

Hello there.

Well, my days off haven't been quite what I've hoped for. At work on Tuesday we were running constantly. We were SO busy. We didn't have time to get food so we ran into a 7-11 and got hotdogs. BIG MISTAKE. I woke up yesterday feeling terrible and throwing up. Yup, you guessed it, food poisoning. I was throwing up all day. So gross.

I have a team meeting at work this afternoon at 3:00. It's my first one, so I'm interested to see how it works. From what Laura said it's basically just a chance for us to get together to go over things that need improvement or new protocols, etc.

I'm going Christmas shopping with my mom tomorrow. I'm excited. I love girl's days.

I have a few pictures from work that I'm going to post this afternoon. But for now, I need to finish getting ready for the team meeting.

0 comments: