11.24.2008

Christmas Book: The Beginnings

I decided to make a Christmas Memory Book leading up to the big day. The album is a 6" x 6" Maya Road Chipboard album and I looove it.

These pictures are terribly out of order, so please forgive me.

First things first, the front cover. Not quite done yet, but will have a red sparkly "08" on the cover. Paper by Basic Grey and the gaffer tape is by 7 Gypsies.
Pages 1-3 of the book. Page 1 is a transparency with the word "one" in rub ons on the bottom right corner. Page 2 is Bazill cardstock and I hand stitched 2 snowflakes and the number 2. Page 3 is white cardstock with red paint brushed around the edges, a brown circle punch and a number 3 sticker.

Here's where my pictures are backwards. Oh well, you're smart enough to figure out how it looks in order....and if you're not, then scroll down to the bottom of this post and read it backwards.
Page 16 (my last page completed so far) is just brown bazill carstock with number stickers.

Page 14 is a transparency with a green border around it. The border is from 7 Gypsies 97% complete christmas sheet of stickers. Page 15 is Basic Grey paper with a tea dyed tag.


Page 8 is a library pocket card. I'll do some journaling on a tag and slide it in once it's finished. Page 9 is strips of BG paper layered and I left room for a photo and journaling. The 9 number is from Heidi Swapp.



Page 7 is more BG paper *gasp! Are you seeing a trend here?!* with some red ric rac

That's what I've got so far. I'm missing some numbers here and there, but it's coming along nicely. Hopefully I can work on it this week some.









0 comments: