11.26.2008

New places, new faces

My new partners, Levi (pmed) and Morgan (EMT) are awesome. Morgan is hilarious! Levi is so darn funny and sweet. These are 2 guys that I am definitely looking forward to working with more. I'm running hot to a call and Morgan is in the passenger seat screaming "Yee Haw! Let's git r' done!" Uh, yea.....this is going to be a LONG week.

We bonded later though, after we realized we both went to the same high school and had a lot of the same friends. So, then I decided to put the obnoxious-ness aside and embrace him for all that he is. I think that's when we became friends. :-)

Levi is as sweet as can be. He's 23 too and is so excited about becoming a daddy in 7 months. We ran a pediatric call and he was so sweet to that little girl.

Both the guys were great about answering my questions and breaking things out of the truck and showing me how things work. We pulled out the CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) and hooked it up and each tried it out. Kinda wierd, but it gets the job done. The patients don't like it, but it helps them breathe, so too bad. :-)

I can't wait to get to work today and learn from these two guys. It's gonna be great.

0 comments: