10.14.2008

Protocol test today. I'm ready for it. Well, I'm actually more ready for it to be over with.

I felt nice last night and made home made chocolate chip cookies for the people at work. Yesterday was a funny day. Tim spilled ice water all over Chad's pants. Ice went in his back pack and all over the place. Since I'm such a great person I helped him clean up....then I made fun of him the rest of the day for peeing his pants. (See? I'm a nice girl, right?) Gary and I were in a weird/funny mood yesterday too. He loves to walk by me and scribble on my paper, or nudge my elbow while I'm writing. What he doesn't know is that I wrote "Holly is awesome" on about 15 of his flash cards while he was in the bathroom. I can't wait to go to work today and see if he says anything about that.

We talked about ECG's and more cardiology today. Heart blocks, bumdle branch blocks, reading 12-leads, etc.

Off to work. Wish me luck on my test!

0 comments: