10.13.2008

Good Morning!

Academy Day 6: Back to work today....have I mentioned that I actually enjoy going to work now? Weird. *ha ha* Today we're learning 12-lead ECG's. I know how to do a 4 lead basic ECG, this is a more advanced one.

I bet we go over cardiology some more too. Tomorrow is the big protocol test. I read my protocols about 4 times this weekend. They are in a big thick binder and I'm guessing they have about 300 pages outlining patient care, radio communications, hazardous materials, mass casualty incidents, drugs, etc.

Brian is off today, Tuesday and Thursday and then Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! Woo hoo! So excited to spend some time with him. I haven't seen him since Monday last week.

Well, I better finish getting ready for work. I need to grab my trauma shears and find my stethoscope.

In other news, we made pumpkin cookies this weekend and they are soooo yummy. I'll post the recipe on here if I can find it. Let me warn you, this is one cookie that you can't just eat one of.

I'm waiting for my paycheck to come from subbing. They mailed the checks on Wednesday and I still have not gotten my check yet. *Grrr!* Plus with today being Columbus Day, I won't get it until tomorrow at least!

Off to work.

0 comments: