1.24.2008

Welcome to my world...

This is it! My home away from home, the OU library. This is inside in the Great Reading Room. It's breathtaking when you first walk in. The ceiling is vaulted and reminds me of an old church. The windows on the far end (and behind me) and simply amazing. The lanterns add an old charm. You can't see it very clearly, but there are people carved into the posts in the ceiling. So beautiful.

My first class of the day is in the architecture building. This is one of the ominous halls one the 2nd floor. This building is always freezing cold. Now the best way to start your day at 8:30, huh?


A little more humor from the architecture building. I don't know why I found this funny, but as I was walking down the hall I spotted this and it made me smile.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

That library picture gives me chills Holly! Seriously, that library is so old and just thinking that real scholars once walked that floor and studied in there is so amazing to me. Can't wait for the Holly tour of the campus.

~Kim