1.04.2008

A Little update

Hey there. Whew! I haven't posted all week? Seriously. What's wrong with me? Oh wait, I've been super busy! I've worked 2 shifts in the ER and I've got another one tonight, Monday night, Tuesday, next Saturday, the following Monday....yikes! The good news...all that work = one glorious paycheck! Whee!

Okay, I just have to brag a little bit here. For Christmas I got the DVD of Hairspray and the soundtrack. I'm a HUGE fan of musicals. This is one of my FAVORITE musicals ever. (It ranks right up there with Wicked). I can not stop listening to the soundtrack. Getting ready, messing around on the computer, etc. I've always got it playing. If you haven't seen this movie, you must rent it. I think I've watched it every day since I got it on Christmas. Wow. I know I've seen it at least 10 times since I got it. *sigh* It's great.


So, how was your New Years? Mine was pretty good, I went out with Wes. We went out with his sister and her husband and then we went to his cousin's house. We had a great time. Wes and I hung out again last night. We watched 3 movies, The Simpsons's Movie (I wasn't that into it, but if you like the Simpsons, you'll enjoy it), A low budget horror movie called Hatchet (it wasn't that scary, but things keep jumping out at you, so it'll make you jump) and Shoot Em Up (Ahh, Clive Owen, he's GORGEOUS!)

1 comments:

~Kim said...

I LOVE Hairspray too!! I watched it with my little cousins over their visit and I was singing and dancing...they thought I was crazy! I saw it a few months ago and ran to Best Buy to buy the soundtrack.

I think perhaps we should have a little talk...why aren't you online??? : )

Love ya Holly!
~Kim