1.31.2008

Thursday Goodness....

More from the school library.....welcome to "The Stacks" lots of cool old books up here. The floors are thick glass.

The Stacks are between floors, notice the doorway right by the floor. Maybe it's just me, but this seems borderline dangerous, don't you think?
*sigh* I'm madly madly in love with these windows. I'm so sad that they're painted over. You still get the idea of how pretty they are though.

Today on the bus I ran into my BFF Jeromee. I haven't seen him in AGES! I love that boy so much. He works in the library and someone left their Dolce & Gabana sunglasses in there and if they aren't claimed soon, Jeromee gets them. So, if you lost a pair of super expensive glasses, you better hurry before they go to a new home.

My friend Kim has been sick lately, so hop on over to her blog http://bugsy97.blogspot.com/ and send her some love, okay?

XOXO!

1 comments:

suzi finer said...

I'll pop over right now, you good friend you!
love.