1.25.2008

Take It On The Run...

Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another you've been messing around....

Don't you just love REO Speedwagon? I'm an old soul when it comes to music. 70's, 80's, oh yea baby, that's right up my alley!

I'm SO glad it's Friday. I'd like to be able to tell you that I get to relax all weekend, but that's not the case. Tomorrow I work from 12p-12a in the ER and I turn around and do it again on Sunday. *sigh* But, on a positive note, I got offered a part time shift in the ER instead of just being PRN. So, my weekends will be *somewhat* free now. I'm hoping to move to Norman at some point this year, and with the guaranteed hours each week it might be a possibility sooner than I thought.

I have a date tonight, I'm just waiting for him to call me once he gets off work. I'm the most impatient person ever. I keep looking at the clock, watching the minutes drag by. *sigh* Any suggestions on how I can be a more patient person? I'll take any advice I can get!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: