8.22.2007

Why I Love College....

I love how in college every student group has its own shirt. I joined the OU College Republicans today and I got these two awesome shirts. I came home and put on the "Dubya is my Homeboy" shirt, so that's why it's a funny picture.




Classes were alright today (except for Spanish) so...I dropped it when I got home this afternoon. I really have to make good grades this semester and Spanish was going to eat my lunch, so in order to keep a good GPA, I dropped it. I know I'll have to take it later, but as for now....delay delay delay.
Leslie and I went out last night. I haven't seen her in a while, so it was nice to spend time with her, we went out to dinner and then to her sister's house. Josh called while I was over there and we invited him over, so he came and met Leslie and Stephanie and hung out with us for a while. It was lots of fun. Leslie loved him, so that's definitely a good thing. Poor Josh worked 16 hours today. He went in at 10:30 last night and got off at 2:00 this afternoon. He has to be back up there at 10:30 tonight and will get off at 11:00 tomorrow morning. Bless his heart!
I better get going....I have some reading to do for class and then I want to scrapbook some more pictures of me and Josh tonight.

0 comments: