8.12.2007

Tag...you're it!

A friend of mine sent me this, so I thought it would be fun to put it on here. Enjoy!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. I came home from the hospital on Christmas, and I have a Christmas name though.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm....probably a few days ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I get compliments on it all the time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Smoked turkey and gouda cheese on a bagel with Grey Poupon. Yum!!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope, but I have 4 weenie dogs.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yes. I'm a nice girl!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? All the time. I'm very sarcastic..

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way. I've watched too many of those "Most Extreme" shows when accidents happen. Not my cup of tea.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes. But I wear flip flops mostly, so I don't have to worry about that too much.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally, yes...physically no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cherries Pecans and Cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their hands.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I constantly seek others' approval.

17. WHAT DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss being little and going to 7-11 with my dad and getting Sixlets.

18. DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET? Oohh yes! I love secrets as long as they're not hurtful.

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? jean capris and black flip flops.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken Fried Rice...mmm!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hinder "Better Than Me".

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lime green.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? New house smell.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Jessica.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? She's the best!.

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football

27. HAIR COLOR? blonde-ish brown

28. EYE COLOR? fluctuates between brown and hazel.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup.

30. FAVOURITE FOOD? I love italian food but lately I've been love Chinese food!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings, most definitely.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hmm...I watched The Breakfast Club a few days ago.

33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn. I love football season.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.

37. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcoholic - Michelob Ultra Non-Alcoholic - green tea

38. GUILTY PLEASURE? Bubble baths. Warm chocolate chip cookies. Flip flops....I have a ton.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Deliver Us From Evil" by Sean Hannity.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad, I have a laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Food Network. LOVE IT.

42. FAVORITE WORD? Snickerdoodle. You can't say it without smiling.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? They're both before my time..I prefer Hanson.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hmm. Barbados.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Hmmm. I'm a history fanatic...I can tell you lots of random history facts..

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oklahoma City

47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Goodness. I'd like to be able to read people's minds.


Corrine....http://sassyseesassydo.typepad.com YOU'RE IT!

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Oh gosh Holly...those tags just made me laugh! You are so bubbly and so funny.

~Kim