8.13.2007

Rock That Apron Girl....

Aren't these vintage aprons adorable? Leave it to Corrine to find these little gems. We wore these for the Make & Takes on Saturday at The Paper Crown. What fun we had! It was such fun to get to be with the 3C's and spend the afternoon together with our customers. Good times....





LOVE LOVE LOVE this blue apron. (Psst! Did you see my pretty strawberry necklace?)


Sassy Lady! Look at that pose! One hand on her hip, Make & Take in the other hand...totally in her element. You go girl! (Does anyone still say that anymore)






I've got a few random errands to run today and then I have a lunch date with Josh, plus I have to work tonight from 11-7. I hope the ER isn't too busy. School starts in a week! Can you believe it? *sigh* Wow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Corrine are so cute! Your necklace it Totally 80's! From someone who knows! Wink! Any way, wish that I lived closer to that gosh darn cute store that you both work in! have fun at work Holly!