8.25.2007

Very productive....

What a productive weekend I've had so far! I made this new layout of me and the boyfriend. It's similar to the last one, but just a little different.

I made this layout of me and my friend Leslie using the new Basic Grey line, Mellow. I love this one so much, it's so retro. It reminds me of a dress from the 70's...like something you'd wear on your first day of school.
Ready to see my antique store treasures? I found these two vintage aprons and fell in love with them. The one on the left is my favorite, but I still really really like them both.


More antiquing treasures! I think these are old food stamps. I'm not sure exactly, but I love these pictures, especially the big one on the right, and isn't that little spoon precious?

So, Josh and I aren't going to Weatherford tomorrow. His friends aren't going to be in town, so we're going to do something else...not sure what yet, but as long as we get to spend time together it doesn't matter what we do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

blue chip trading stamps. I LOVE them. I buy them whenever I see them! They are lovely to use in mixed-media and collage!

Our parents/grandparents used to fill the books up and then trade in filled up books for household items (toasters, waffle irons, etc...). Kind of a pre-curser to the grocery store affinity cards we all carry on our keychains...only now we don't get no stinkin' toasters!!