7.29.2007

Yup! She loves scrapbook paper too!

She looks like a scrapper don't ya think? After I got home from the Paper Crown on Saturday I had to spread out all of my new paper all over the floor in the living room and I had a little helper. Maggie sat patiently watching me and I think she loves the new Prima line as much as I do!


This girl is the best and since we work opposite weekends we don't get to see eachother that often, so I decided to stop by Saturday and see my favorite person named Cheri'!

My treasures. Did you know I've already started scrapping with them? They're SO yummy! *sigh* I'm in love, really I am.



It's official summer school is done. My quizzes have all been taken (yes, even the bonus one) and I'm officially FREE....for 3 weeks at least.

I start my new job tomorrow and I'm so excited about it. I have a cute new top to wear and it'll look so pretty! Can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am sooo loving the new Prima paper too. Can't wait to see what you do with it!!
Corrine

Anonymous said...

Man....I look like a Coppertone ad next to you! :) Thanks for my cookies! Cheri'

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=kaspersky anti-virus/ internet security 8.0.0.356 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you use the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg