7.12.2007

Holly's Favorite Things...

Kinda like Oprah's Favorite Things but with my own special spin....

I love Ace of Cakes on the Food Network. Duff Goldman is a genius! I've always wanted to take a Wilton Cake Decorating class. Maybe one day....

With my new snazzy job I'll be rollin' in the dough. So my sister and I created wish lists at www.swarovski.com we love their jewelery.

Dog sitting and house sitting. You can make some serious money doing this! I'm watching my neighbors' dog Lucy and house sitting for them and I've had 2 more neighbors ask me about house sitting too. *cha ching !!!*

I had my history test today. I think I did alright on it. We'll have to see!

I'm so excited about our girls' party at the Paper Crown tomorrow night. I love Corrine and Cheri' and we're going to have the best time!

Okay, that's all for now.....more later!

0 comments: