7.27.2007

All done!

I'm done with summer school! (Well, I have 2 quizzes to take online, but I'm done going to class!) I took my final yesterday and I rocked it. I know it! I wrote all about the Cold War, The Vietnam War, The Korean War, The 1960's counterculture, United States realations with the Soviet Union, and I wrote 2 pages alone on Watergate and the resignation of Nixon. The only thing I couldn't remember was the Truman Doctrine.

I took one quiz earlier tonight and I'm reading Chapter 29 right now (even though I'm blogging) and then I'll take that quiz tonight too. That will leave me one to take tomorrow and another bonus one (which I'll take too) tomorrow before midnight. I can totally rock this!

I saw my friend Chris yesterday while I was on campus. I've known Chris since high school, he's such a good guy. We're taking Spanish together in the fall and our friend Nathan might take that class with us. I hope he gets in, the more the merrier, because I'm not good at Spanish.

I start my new job on Monday and I'm SO excited. I can't wait to start working and meet some new people.

Off to finish reading about the events of 1968.....

0 comments: