7.14.2007

Have I mentioned...

how much I love my school? Every day I'm amazed at the beauty I find on campus. I think one day I'm going to get to school early and try and take one pretty picture inside each building (and trust me, there are probably over 100 buildings!)

This is the Great Reading Room in the Bizzell Memorial Library. My sister thinks it looks like the dining room from the Harry Potter movie. Being that I've never seen Harry Potter...I can't confirm that, but I'll take her word for it.
This is from a stairwell (I cna't remember which building) but I find it somewhat funny.
The puppy sitting is going well. Lucy is the cutest thing ever! I'm going to have a very hard time giving her back on Tuesday. Maybe I'll just keep her and see if they notice......*wink*

I'm in the mood to do a scrapbooking swap. Any suggestions?

0 comments: