4.10.2007

What's new around here?

How cute is this candle holder? I found it on Saturday when my mom and I went on the hunt for home decorating stuff. I found it at some antique store. It's so stinkin cute (and pretty heavy). I'm donating it to the NEW Paper Crown. I think it'll fit in just perfectly, don't you?
Something else I found that I had to get. The colors are perfect, don't you think?
They're up! Remember the giant spoon and fork we got from Pottery Barn? They're finally up! I love them and they look so great in the kitchen.
Another new addition. These sconces are in the dining room and they're filled with these gorgeous fake flowers that my mom is obsessed with. They look so real, so that's a plus, because I'm not a big fan of fake flowers.
Busy busy this week. I'm ready for this week and next Tuesday to be over. I've got a European history test Thursday and next Tuesday my Karl Marx book review is due.

I got my purse from Donna today and it's great. She used Basic Grey Lily Kate on it and it's filled with lots of goodies. Mine is going out tomorrow full of treats! LOVE IT!

0 comments: