4.22.2007

Happy Sunday Morning!

I'm addicted to http://www.etsy.com It's wonderful. I bought 2 things yesterday and they're FAB! I can't wait to get them! I think what I like most is the fact that everything is unique. You won't be wearing something around campus and have someone else wearing the same thing. LOVE THAT.

I stopped by The Paper Crown yesterday to say hi to Cheri and grab a few things. Then I went out to the mall and did a bit of shopping. I got 2 shirts and a necklace, then I got home and realized the shirts were HUGE. Therefore, I'll be returning them today. I'm one of those people who HATES trying on clothes. So, I'll just grab something and take it to the register. Big mistake.

This is the last week of classes before finals and boy am I ready. I'm subbing middle school drama tomorrow and high school family and consumer sciences on Wednesday. I'm sure I can pick something up for Friday. I also got a phone call last week asking if I would be interested in a long term sub job. There's only about a month left of school, but maybe someone is having a baby or surgery. Long term subs get paid big $$ since they have to make up the lessons, grade papers, discipline, etc. I hope they pick me!

Alright, I'm off to get ready. I've got lots to do today! I'll post pictures of what I bought of Etsy later today (their server is down for maintenance right now) and I'll post pictures of the fabulous Mother's Day Book.

0 comments: