4.08.2007

Hoppy Easter

It's a cheesy title, I know.

I got so much accomplished this afternoon! Math project #4 DONE! Child Psychology project DONE! Woo hoo! I also jotted down some notes for my Oklahoma History article review.

My to do list for tomorrow includes:
-writing Oklahoma history article
-write 2 essays for European History
-read Karl Marx book for European history book reivew

I'm teaching 11th grade English tomorrow and they're watching a video, so hopefully I can use that time to get some work done.

I started a cross stitch project yesterday around 11:00 when I got home from Norman. I forgot how much I enjoy cross stitching.

Speaking of Norman though, we went out for Meaghan's birthday. She got a free birthday shot at O'Connell's. I had Michelob Ultra and Julie had a Dr. Pepper (poor thing isn't 21 yet!) I also tried Boulevard Wheat Beer. It's SO good. You need to have a lemon with it though, so make sure you have lemons on hand.

Alright, off to bed!

0 comments: