4.23.2007

Spring is here

Isn't it gorgeous outside today? It's a bit cloudy, but still nice, nonetheless.

Guess who had a date last night? ME!

I went out with Leslie and her sister Stephanie last night. We went to Charleston's and James was our waiter. (James is friends with my sister). He was flirting with me the entire time. He's a cutie pie *wink* So, anyway we get done and leave and I'm over at Kim's getting her paper so I can turn it in for her tomorrow (she's going to Vegas....lucky little duck!). Anyway, I sent James a text and he asked me to come hang out with him and a few friends that night. So, I got home at 10:15 from Kim's and then left my house at 10:40 to drive to this bar in Moore called "Moose" on 104th and Western. It was me, James, Jade (my sister used to date him) and Jade's girlfriend Samantha. So, we had a good time. James is super sweet. He's definitley a keeper.

I got home at 2:30 and pretty much haven't done anything today. I ran to the bank and I've been studying for Oklahoma History all afternoon.

Oh, guess what happened about an hour ago? So, I'm sitting at the kitchen table and I hear this huge crash in my parents' bedroom. I'm home alone and all 4 puppies are sacked out on the living room floor. So, I know they didn't cause the crash. They wake up and start barking like crazy in front of my parents' bedroom door. I'm not going to lie, I was scared shitless. So, I'm thinking...."if there is someone in the house, they're going to get me". I snapped into defense mode and I grabbed a handgun. (See? I know going to the gun range with my dad would pay off) I snapped in a clip and made my way down the hallway. I turned the knob on the door and threw open the door and the window had fallen in, but the screen was still on the window. No robber. I unloaded the gun and put it away and attempted to fix the window. We have those windows that you can tilt back for easy cleaning, I don't think my mom snapped it back in yesterday after she cleaned them. Anyway, problem solved. I was almost a badass gun toting ninja. Thank heavens I didn't have to use it!

Sheryl Crow came out with her brilliant idea to fight global warming....use 1 square of toilet paper per bathroom visit. Brilliant idea Sheryl. You're one smart cookie. *rolls eyes*

Alright, I'm off to finish studying! Bye!

0 comments: