4.02.2007

250?!?!

I've reached 250 posts! That's insane.

Just a few pictures of things happening around here.


We have this gorgeous creek in our back yard. From the center of the creek to the banks, it's about 12-15 feet deep. This is right up at the bank. If you look closely (left center) you can see a handrail that's leading to the creek. My neighbor is a masonry man, so he built some concrete stairs which were COMPLETELY covered with water. There was also a bridge that he built and the entire bridge was washed away. If you look to the right center, you can see a carved wooden bear holding his ground among the raging waters.


My dad's latest toy, a Polaris Ranger. (He ordered two more) Maggie and I decided to take it for a quick spin around the Westin Ranch. Surprisingly enough, she did really well sitting in it. I thought she would be SO scared, but she just sat by me the entire time. What a good girl.


Little one got tuckered out. I think it's so funny how her paws are straight out when she sleeps. Like that quilt? My mom made it.


Speaking of Quilts my mom makes.....this is my Easter present. Isn't it gorgeous?!?! I picked out the fabric and the pattern (I'm a traditional block person). LOVE IT! Thanks mom!

.

0 comments: