1.29.2009

25 Things...

Okay, okay. I've been tagged by 4 of my friends on Facebook to list 25 Random things about myself. I hate doing stuff like that on Facebook, so I'll do it here....on my own turf. Copy and paste it on your blog too! (Kim Walker, this means you, sister!)

  1. I can not, CAN NOT drink milk. Completely grosses me out.
  2. My New Years resolution was to read one new book each month. I finished "The Tipping Point" and I'm working on "The Earth is Flat" right now.
  3. I paint my nails with clear nail polish.
  4. I love to cook, mostly italian food.
  5. I wish I had more time to spend in my craft room making fun things.
  6. I'm deathly afraid of snakes and museums where big things are suspended from the ceiling and hanging over my head.
  7. I believe in love, although I have yet to find it.
  8. I could watch the Food Network all day, every day.
  9. When I'm on a call at work, I check out every single firefighter to see if he has a ring on his finger and if he doesn't, I flirt with him. :-)
  10. I can't function without my lipgloss, right now my favorite is Co. Bigelow Ultra Mentha Lip Shine No. 1122
  11. I live with my parents but I pick up 1 extra shift at work each week for overtime to save up to move out.
  12. I plan on furnishing my house or apartment with antiques.
  13. I have never eaten seafood. No fish, shrimp, crab, lobster, oysters, etc. Not even a fish stick.
  14. I carry an obscene amount of pens with me and I will switch pens countless times until I find the one that "feels right" and writes the way I want.
  15. I own about 10 different perfumes/fragrances and I love love them all.
  16. If I could be on any tv show I would be on "The Price is Right" but with Bob Barker, not Drew Carey.
  17. I want 3 kids....one day.
  18. I've got subscriptions to about 12 different magazines.
  19. I get my craftiness from my mom....and my restlessness from my dad.
  20. I love lemonade from Chick-Fil-A. It's like heaven in your mouth.
  21. If I could afford it, I would have a personal hair stylist to fix my hair every day.
  22. I love the "Charlie Bit Me" video on YouTube. I think I've watched it about 1,000 times and I still laugh every single time.
  23. I love manly men.
  24. I love crosswords, word searches and sudoku puzzles.
  25. I still have most of my toys from when I was a kid especially, every single Cabbage Patch doll, Popple and Barbie.

0 comments: