1.23.2009

It's been nice...

My 3 days off have been fantastic! Seriously. Loved each and every minute of them.

Tuesday was a nice lay-around-the-house day. Did some laundry, cleaned up a bit.

Wednesday I got my hair done and found a cute outfit to wear next week when I go out with Aaron.

Yesterday i had lunch with my mom and then we were back out to a different mall to see if we could find anything on sale.

All of the clothes out right now look the same to me. I guess I should say first, that I hate jewel tones. Purples, magentas, ugly yellowish gold, and dark teal, yuck yuck yuck. I just can't pull off those colors. It seems like everything is jewel toned this season.

Pretty much everything in my wardrobe is black, brown and white right now. Boring, right? I'm trying so hard to add more color, but when all of the colors are yucky jewel tones it's SO hard. I'd love a nice green, pink, or red. So, just incase any fashion designers are reading my blog (hey, you never know!) GET RID OF THE JEWEL TONES!!!

Okay, that's it. I'll get off my soap box now.

0 comments: