5.31.2008

Guess what I've got....

Pictures of me and Brian. Yup! Be jealous. Ha ha.

Last night we went to see a rock band, Local H at the Conservatory in OKC. This was my first real rock concert. Let me just say this, I am totally not a rocker chick.
1. The Conservatory does not have air conditioning. Seriously. Add on the fact that it was 91 degrees outside yesterday. Yes, it was HOT and miserable.
2. The band were screamers. And by that I mean, you don't understand a word and it's all screaming. Yea, definitely not my thing.
3. Moshing. Headbanging. Again, not my thing.

But I went and I survived. Remember the scene from "The Break Up" with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughan in the kitchen? It's not about you liking the ballet. It's about the person you love liking the ballet. That's how I felt about the rock concert. It's not about me liking the concert, it's about spending time with the person I like who enjoys the rock concert.

Anyway....on with the pictures...

This was after the concert in his truck. Yes, he is wearing a Local H shirt. He's so stinkin cute.
Again, after the concert which is why I look like I'm all hot and sweaty.
Last one, but probably my favorite.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OmGoodness..he is very handsome Holly!! Is he older than you?
Smiles, Joy~