5.27.2008

ooohhh baby

Ooohhh Indy, you've still got it baby. *wink*


Brian and I went and saw Indiana Jones this afternoon and all I can say is "oooohhhh baby". I'm in love. Seriously. Maybe it's because I'm a history major and the things he talks about are things I've read about. Maybe it's because of all of the great scenes. Or, maybe it's that little cutie Shia LaBeouf. Either way, It's official, I'm an Indiana Jones girl.

The date with Brian was wonderful (like all of our dates are!) He's the sweetest boy ever. He met me up at school today and I got to show him off to my girls in class. ooh la la!! Then I helped him practice for his practical exam which is this Friday. He intubated a few dummies and strted a few IV's. He's going to do so good on it! I have a quiz tomorrow and my first test coming up. I'm hoping to rock it! :-) With some studying, I should be good.

Alright, I'm exhausted. Off to bed!

Smooches!

0 comments: